Danville’s economic activity is organised with attention to making sure that the company has sufficient resources to self-finance the construction projects if necessary.
Upon performing work, we consider the customer’s satisfaction and trust to be very important. When organising our activity, we take the customer’s needs and special requests into account and strictly adhere to the object’s deadlines. In its everyday activities, the company acts in accordance with the ISO 9001:2008 management system manual.
We consider our professional team to be the most important resource that the company has. Danville highly values its employees, offering them development opportunities and motivational salary. We pay great attention to continuously training our employees and increasing their competence.
Principles of the company’s operating policy are the following:
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Implementing the ISO 9001:2008 management system in the company’s daily work
- Developing the professionalism of the project management team
- Continuous development and motivation of the company’s team
- Ensuring a safe working environment